A 20% discount applies to each registration if more than one individual signs up from an organization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if more than one individual from your organization plans to attend and we will send you a discounted invoice. In that email please include the names and email addresses of all attendees, your organization, and your preferred method of payment (PayPal or Check) and we will take care of registration.
Members of GCRI and MPC are eligible for our Philanthropy MA member rate of $200, in addition to the 20% discount for more than one individual from an organization. Our system is not ideally set up to discount members outside of Philanthropy MA's network, so please also email email@example.com with the names and email addresses of all attendees, your organization, which network you are in (GCRI or MPC), and your preferred method of payment (PayPal or Check) and we will take care of registration.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Mary Phillips, President, GMA Foundations
- Jeff Poulos, CEO, Philanthropy MA
- Miki Akimoto, Senior Vice President, US Trust/Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- Gioia Perugini, Associate Director, Family Office and Philanthropy Services, Hemenway & Barnes
Module 3: Fundamentals of Grantmaking
Friday, December 7, 2018, 9:00am-11:30am
Location: Blue Cross Blue Shield (101 Huntington Ave, 12th Floor Conference Center, Boston, MA 02199.)
- Jean Whitney, Philanthropic Advisor
- Tyra Sidberry, Foundation Trustee and Nonprofit Consultant
Module 4: Great Debates in Philanthropy
- Jennifer Aronson, Associate Vice President for Programs, The Boston Foundation
- Roger Nozaki, Vice President, Barr Foundation
- Mark Paley, Director of Administration & Finance, Hyams Foundation
- Lisa Spalding, Director of Programs and Operations, 1434 Foundation
Module 5: So You're Working for a Foundation... Power and Your New Community
- Jeff Poulos, CEO, Philanthropy Massachusetts
- Alex McCray, Senior Director of Programs, Philanthropy Massachusetts