The One Four Three Four Foundation is a family foundation established in 2015. Since the Foundation’s founding it has sought to do heartfelt, thoughtful giving with purpose. We look for grantees that bring freshness, enthusiasm, and joy to their work, and add vibrancy to the communities they serve. The Foundation seeks out practical strategies and solutions, and seeks to build organic partnerships that will last and deepen impact.
The Administrative and Grants Coordinator will become a key member of the small team steering a private, family foundation which supports organizations in the Arts, Education, Food, and Youth Development. Duties include providing administrative support for operations, internal and external communications, and grants management. The Foundation’s small team means that the Administrative and Grants Coordinator will have the opportunity to see all facets of the grantmaking cycle and get to know our grantees. The position will report to the Grants Officer and provide support to the Foundation President & Board.
- Manage day-to-day office needs including answering phones, greeting visitors, sorting and opening mail, and other administrative tasks
- Provide general administrative support including scanning, organizing, and inputting and maintaining web-based and paper files
- Arrange logistics for meetings, events, and travel
- Compile meeting agendas and materials, record meeting summaries
- Run personal and office errands, as needed
- Facilitate with accounts payable as needed
- Assist with the ordering of office supplies, IT, and software upgrades
- Maintain foundation’s internal database, calendars, and contacts
- Provide other administrative assistance as needed
- Assist, as needed with the management of active initiatives, projects, and collaborative efforts, etc.
- Conduct phone and internet research, as needed to assist with Foundation interests and priorities
- Monitor inquiries to the Foundation’s general email inbox, field requests and craft responses
- Communicate and coordinate with the Directors of the Foundation for meetings, special events, and site visits
- Edit and proofread critical internal and external documents
- Provides support to Grants Officer for data entry and tracking for Grants Management System
- Provide support to Grants Officer throughout grant award process including award letters, grant receipts, checks, reports, proofreading, etc.
- Track compliance, data entry, and reporting for awarded grants in Grants Management System
- Assemble board materials for quarterly Board Meetings
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time work experience in a professional organization
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must exhibit a motivated, proactive work ethic
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Comfortable working on a small team
- Must be a flexible team player who is collaborative and maintains a “no job too small” attitude
- High level of maturity, empathy, and grace under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple complex sets of tasks
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse set of colleagues including grantees, trustees, and community members
- Demonstrated interest in Social Sector
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
If interested please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
using the subject line “Administrative and Grants Coordinator Position”.
The One Four Three Four Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The position is open until filled.