Knowing its importance to the success of our work, Budget Buddies is committed to diversity and inclusion, and we aspire to build a diverse staff team and community, including groups that are traditionally underrepresented among our sector leadership.
Business and Operations Specialist
Budget Buddies is seeking to add a part time (20 hours/week) tech-savvy, dynamic Business and Operations Specialist to our growing team!
- We are a financial education and empowerment program for low-income women
- Our program combines instructional workshops with one-to-one volunteer coaching
- We have been in operation since 2009
- We are a rapidly growing organization, serving the Merrimack Valley, Southern New Hampshire, and Boston
- You are organized, detail oriented, and reliable
- You can work independently, remotely, and as a virtual team member and come into Chelmsford office periodically
- You have experience with, and can comfortably navigate, Salesforce and G-suite
- You have some financial background including quickbooks experience
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves and handle tasks as needed
- You speak Spanish (preferred, but not required)
About the Opportunity:
The Business and Operations Specialist is an essential part of our team and will provide administrative, financial, and program support
Core responsibilities of this key team member include:
- Manage Salesforce, entering leads, donors, contacts, etc. and improving automation processes and reporting for impact data and key performance indicators
- Manage platforms and accounts (Salesforce, Slack, Canva, Google drive, Divvy)
- Coordinate staff, board and volunteers including onboarding/offboarding, organizational charts, team appreciation activities
- Review financial activity in Quickbooks, initiate check payments, depositing checks, etc.
- Manage office technology including setting up and maintaining computers, printers, etc.
- Manage technical side of impact survey implementation
- Provide program support including coordinating and updating materials and managing client support for workshops and surveys
- Develop and maintain online financial resource sharing platform
- Coordinate e-signatures process, contracts, release forms
Compensation: $18-$20/hour, commensurate with experience
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org