About Mothers Out Front: The mission of Mothers Out Front is to build our power as mothers to ensure a livable climate for all children. We are a fast growing, entrepreneurial and virtual organization organizing mothers across the country.
Senior Management Support
- Support the Executive Director and other members of senior management with administrative and organization tasks, including:
- Managing the schedules of the Executive Director and the Chair of the Board.
- Supporting the scheduling of senior managers
- Scheduling meetings for teams of staff and members as directed by the ED and Chair
- Providing travel planning and logistical support for the ED, Chair and other managers as appropriate
- Supporting the ED and Chair in management of email and other communications as needed
- Managing the logistics of staff and manager retreats
Office Management Support
- Support the Operations Manager in day-to-day management of the Mothers Out Front Cambridge office
- Experience in administration, executive support, and/or office management, especially in a virtual office environment.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with fast-paced, continually changing environment.
- Interest in non-profit industry and/or climate change issues, alignment with the Mothers Out Front mission and values.
- Non-profit experience a plus.
- Experience with Google Suite a plus.
Mothers Out Front offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Mothers Out Front is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and members of other historically disenfranchised groups are especially welcome and encouraged to apply.