NEHI is a national nonprofit, nonpartisan organization composed of stakeholders from across all key sectors of health and health care. Its mission is to advance innovations that improve health, enhance the quality of health care, and achieve greater value for the money spent. For more information, visit www.nehi.net.
NEHI seeks a Membership and Communications Coordinator to coordinate its day-to-day efforts in membership retention, new member prospecting, event sponsorship, and communications. This is a high growth opportunity and ideal position for anyone interested in business development, membership relations, communications, and nonprofit development. The Membership and Communications Coordinator will report to NEHI’s Manager of External Relations.
- Track NEHI’s day-to-day engagement with its member and prospect organizations, and maintain the membership database
- Ensure accurate tracking of membership revenue; generate membership invoicing materials as needed; support program and sponsorship revenue invoicing and tracking
- Collaborate with colleagues to schedule, and assemble materials for, membership and prospect meetings
- Assist in developing and editing content for member newsletters and emails
- Curate and post content to NEHI’s social media accounts
- Maintain content on NEHI’s website
- Assist in developing event and program collateral and slide decks; support NEHI events, coordinating with AV and other vendors
- Assist in sponsorship efforts for NEHI’s annual fundraiser as needed
- Foster and contribute to a lively, productive, and positive work environment
- Complete other duties as requested
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with senior executives across the health care community
- Proficient understanding of and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- High energy, goal-oriented, self-motivated and directed
- Ability to be highly organized and flexible in a dynamic environment; comfortable working independently and in a team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- An interest in and desire to learn more about the health care industry and policy
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years’ work experience; non-profit experience a plus
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference “Membership and Communications Coordinator” in the subject line of the email.
To learn more about NEHI and our work, please visit: www.nehi.net.