Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Operations and Program Services
Location: 2 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA
Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000
CFLeads is a national network of community foundations working together to build strong communities. As the only national organization exclusively for community foundations, we work with hundreds of community foundations each year that are committed to increasing their local impact through community leadership.
CFLeads offers a wide variety of learning opportunities including webinars, conference sessions, issue networks, community leadership networks and courses, national symposia and more.
CFLeads vision: Community foundations are vital partners in building communities where all residents are prosperous, healthy and secure.
CFLeads mission: CFLeads helps community foundations build strong communities by advancing effective practices, sharing knowledge, and galvanizing action on critical issues of our time.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating CFLeads’ projects and programs. This is an opportunity for a highly-organized individual to put their skills to best use as part of a hard-working and collegial team.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with CFLeads staff, particularly the Director of Operations and Program Services, to provide support for the organization’s ongoing programming and special projects.
- Coordinate logistics and scheduling for internal and external meetings.
- Draft, proofread, format and compile documents including meeting materials, participation agreements, grant agreements, contracts, invoices, etc.
- Manage printing, assembly, and shipping of documents.
- Assist with database management, electronic communications and website.
- Identify and secure meeting venues, caterers, AV support for meetings across the U.S.
- Provide on-site logistics support and coordination as required.
- Communicate with meeting participants regarding participation agreements, assignments and logistics.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Highly organized with good judgement and the ability to excel in a dynamic, evolving work environment.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional quality standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proper use of grammar and punctuation.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Strong, friendly customer service ethic.
- Successful and comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Ability to anticipate and act upon administrative needs.
- Committed to diversity and inclusiveness and the advancement of equity.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills that promote and foster a team culture.
- Flexibility in adjusting to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to travel approximately 3 – 5 days per month.
Preferred Knowledge and Experience
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree also preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word required.
- Working knowledge of electronic meeting and scheduling tools.
- Experience coordinating large meetings and/or events.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Salesforce and WordPress experience preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move between 20 to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
Applications due by Monday, December 2, 2019.
Proposed start date: Monday, January 6, 2020.