We offer fun, engaging programs where kids learn to code, design, and build using some of the coolest technology tools available. Students make video
games, produce animated video, engineer robots, prototype using 3D printers, and have a blast while learning skills that will serve them for a lifetime.
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers excited about the creative power of technology who want to empower kids with modern tools of creativity. If
you have experience working with children in any setting (school, after-school, camp, tutoring, birthday parties) and have an interest in learning new technology skills, you will LOVE working with us. We provide all curriculum, training and support you need to succeed in teaching our classes.
- During weekday programs, use program curriculum to teach and lead children in their project-based activities, lead physical activities and games, manage peer relationships, assist with homework, communicate with parents, follow prescribed procedures for group management, safety, privacy, and reporting.
- During weekends, own all operational aspects of our weekend programs, including scheduling, prepping, staffing, running, and follow-up
- Assist customers with registrations and questions
- Work with other teachers to expand and refine birthday party curriculum and materials
- Supervise all weekend staff
- Prior experience working with children in a camp, tutoring, child care, classroom instruction, or after-school environment
- Some background in at least one of the following technology fields: programming, engineering, design, video production, animation, 3D printing, audio engineering, electronics, or other similar fields.
- EEC certification is preferred, but not required.
- Upbeat, dynamic personality
- Position is available to start immediately. Training period is paid. This position is permanent and year-round.
- Schedule: This position offers a choice of several shift options that must include after-school hours on 3 weekdays, and both Saturday and Sunday.
- Compensation: $18-24/hr depending on experience. Vacation, health insurance, and company-paid short-term disability insurance