About United Way:
We are the Uniters. We bring people together to solve problems. We identify the most pressing issues in our community and we bring together the people we think can solve them. United Way funds agencies that, working together, can address the nuances of complex problems like homelessness or the academic achievement gap. We create programs and initiatives to fill unmet needs. We deploy volunteers and socially responsible companies as the engines of change and the feet on the street, delivering hope to people in need. We raise funding through generous donors who understand that social change can’t happen without it.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, with a specific focus on utilizing technology to create a fantastic user experience, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing efforts across digital channels.
Enthusiastic, curious, responsible and proactive individual with a problem-solving mentality and an interest in working for an organization whose purpose is to build stronger communities. The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical, problem-solving and general communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and ever-changing workplace.
- Day to day management of website (built on Word Press), including troubleshooting, improving usability, researching and proposing improvements.
- Measure and report performance using Google Analytics and CRM system. Assess performance against goals (ROI and KPIs). Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Manage automated Thank You email process for website donations.
- Work with internal teams to plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, marketing database, and display advertising campaigns.
- Create, send and measure performance of all eCommunications from internal CRM system and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including event invitations, newsletters, solicitations and thank yous.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure marketing campaigns are linked to CRM data.
- Track and analyze the performance of social media campaigns, short and long term.
- Plan, execute and measure social media advertising campaigns.
- Propose and implement strategies to better build and engage follower base.
- Using existing content, create videos that align with monthly themes and organization initiatives.
- Edit existing graphics using Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
- Create, execute and measure donor journey email campaigns in Marketing Cloud.
- Serve as the primary marketing interface with IT department.
- Serve as the technical marketing interface with United Way Worldwide and Salesforce.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Create workflows and provide technical support for department’s project management system, Smartsheets.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in marketing, IT or a related field, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience with CRM systems, including Salesforce and the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly Exact Target)
- Proven experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HTML, and CSS.
- Basic design experience, including familiarity with Adobe Creative suite (specifically InDesign, Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Experience with creating and editing videos using Premiere Pro or other editing software.
- Familiarity with social media analytics tools and advertising platforms. Social Studio a plus.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Commitment to excellence and to the mission of this United Way.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE FORWARD RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
United Way of Massachusetts Bay
Human Resources Coordinator
51 Sleeper Street, Boston, MA 02210
For information on additional career opportunities, please go to unitedwaymassbay.org
United Way of Massachusetts Bay is committed to hiring individuals
who reflect the diversity of the communities it serves.