Welcome to the Philanthropy Massachusetts' Map!
This map is provided to you as part of the campaign to “Get on the Map” which is a national partnership between Philanthropy Massachusetts, Foundation Center and the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers.
With your help our goal is to boost the quality and availability of fresh, detailed grantmaking data across our region so that we all benefit.
But, it’s all about participation. Only when our community of funders commits to sharing grants data electronically will this platform reach its full potential. The easiest way to do that is through Foundation Center’s eReporting program. By eReporting, this map will become a powerful source of accurate, up-to-date answers to questions like…
1. Who else is funding a particular issue in our region?
2. What organizations are tackling that issue?
3. Who is working with specific populations in our community?
4. Who may be natural collaborators?
5. Where are there gaps in funding?
6. How much money is collectively serving specific issues or areas in our region?
To view and explore this mapping tool please click on the image below or here.