Philanthropy MA serves as a fiscal sponsor for a number of funders throughout the region.
- Boston Education Funders
- Foundation To Be Named Later
- Economic Justice Funders Network
- Power Launch
- Social Justice Funders Network
The intent of fiscal sponsorship is to provide a 501(c)(3) charitable tax exempt status for the benefit of incorporated and unincorporated entities operating for charitable purposes. All programs and related activities must have alignment with Philanthropy MA’s mission, which is to promote the practice and expansion of effective and responsible philanthropy to improve the health and vitality of its region.
Philanthropy MA Services include:
- handling accounts receivable and deposits
- handling accounts payable and check-writing
- providing periodic statements of the account
- handling all state and federal filings
For more information, contact Ann Garchinsky by email or 617.426.2606 x111.