Cultural Expression Grant- Fall River and New Bedford
Cultural Expression Grants
The Creative Commonwealth Initiative will award several grants to help elevate the cultural and artistic expression of culturally diverse and immigrant communities in Fall River and New Bedford. The Community Foundation seeks to fund efforts that are organized and driven by these communities. Our intent is to encourage and support the celebration of authentic cultures and the creative expression of historically under-invested populations. Proposals should be reflective of the needs and interests of the populations they wish to serve.
Projects should be underway by December 2019.
Grant Awards up to $20,000.
Examples of acceptable proposed projects include, but are not limited to:
- Visual arts
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE YOUR LETTER OF INTEREST (due by Friday, April 5, 2019 at 11:59pm)
Grant Applicant Requirements
- Must be a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Organizations and individual artists may collaborate with groups, however the applicant listed must have 501 (c)(3) status
- Project must serve and take place in New Bedford or Fall River
- Demonstrate history of serving or the capacity to serve culturally diverse populations
- Align with our vision for the Creative Commonwealth
- Friday, March 8th 2019- Letters of Interest open
- Friday, April 5th 2019- Letters of Interest due by 11:59pm
- Friday, April 26th 2019- Invitations to submit a Full Proposal sent
- Friday, May 17th 2019- Full Proposals due by 11:59pm
- End of June 2019- Awards Announced
Please contact Rayana Grace, Arts and Culture Program Manager with any application questions: email@example.com