Funding for Underserved in Winchester
En Ka Society, Inc. strives to support projects that address the needs of students and youth, the elderly, the physically and mentally challenged, and non-profit organizations devoted to providing community enrichment, and health and social services.
En Ka considers for funding:
- New program initiatives
- Modest capital requests
- Non- profit organizations whose primary purpose is providing direct services
- Requests that demonstrate benefits to Winchester residents
- Grant requests from $50 up to a limit of $5000
- Grant requests in excess of $5000 - contact the Gifts Committee Chair
En Ka does not fund:
- Salaries and fixed operating expenses
- Transportation expenses
- Materials and supplies that support day-to-day operations
- Individual ELEMENTARY school requests, for purposes of equity
- Organizations whose primary purpose is awarding financial grants
- Download Grant application form from this website or obtain from Gifts Chair.
- Contact the Gifts Chair, Kathy Massa, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Fully complete the En Ka Society Grant Application.
- Include Financial Statement. Grants will not be reviewed without financial documentation.
- Include an itemized budget if the request is for a project or is comprised of multiple components
Deadlines: October 1, January 2, March 1, May 1